Zchronox
post Tue, Oct 25 2011, 09:30
Post #1

Z!

Group: Order of Reclamation
Member No.: 174

Well well well , Former OoR still alive
Hey Guys , longtime no C huh .
Well i'm back playing Istaria , after some WoW playing till the end of the (Story) , the lech kings is dead now in Icecrown , got my Legendary Weapon Axe The Shadowmourne
by the help of 25 other players in the Focus Guild Server Turalyon / Valkor /Blood Elf Paladin ... hmm i wonder were that name comes from ......

I transfered all my gear and gear from the Vault + my Characters to Chaos Server ,Devs could not transfer my Plot in Harro,shame, But i did buy my a plot 80 x 80 in Aiya after got a Sub for 6 month lol.
And i also joined a top Guild called Scarlet-Dawn on Chaos , lots of former Unity EU players still playing , and also former WoW players have returned to Istaria, but i dont know about Vanguard .

This Game Istaria keeps pulling me back, so I just let you know .
I miss you ALL
Best Regards

Z

--------------------
Truth is that the Man who seeks peace will find War
That the Man who seeks Love will find Hatered
That Life is for Him who is Not afraid to die.

ADV . Ranger - Spiritis - Cleric - Scout / All lvl 100 .
Craft . Master Builder - Blacksmith - Tinkerer - Jeweler - Alchemist - Armorer - Weaponsmith - Tailor - Fletcher - Gatherer - Miner / All lvl 100 .

Chaos Server
Zchronox_unity / Rank - Scarlet Commander / Guild Scarlet Dawn / Over 200 Members / 10-15 Players online 24-7 .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules | Data Privacy / Datenschutzhinweis Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 07:11