Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another Newbie :)
niztrim
post Sat, Jan 27 2007, 00:04
Post #1

Board Newbie

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 256

So who is this mysterious fella you ask??

Well im a 26 yo swede, got a social life (gf, cats and all that), so im not a hardcore gamer anymore.. but i do enjoy playing still, so whenever i get the time im either at the comp or at the xbox360 having fun...

Ive got quite a track record when it comes to online gaming so i think that i should start from the beginning and work my way forward smile.gif

Firstly it was purely FPS games, Quake, CS etc. but after i got tired of CS i was looking for something new and then i found MMORPG´s and have been hooked ever since.. Think it started with Ultima Online and i worked my way through some games that arent worth mentioning until i found Dark age of Camelot which really got me hooked, played it for 5 odd years or so (with some short breaks now and then). Got a bunch of tricked out lvl 50 chars, but my main was always my berserker Irgil which was really fun to play when you had a good and balanced group..
Was a member of a guild called Klan Nidstang on the server Prydwen if any of you spent any time in that game...

Oh and i played WoW for awhile aswell... did not even get my char to 60 (59.5 actually) before i realized that the game had nothing really new to offer, so i quit and went back to Daoc to PvP with my old guildies...

And now im here to try out Vanguard, as i said earlier i wont be on 24/7 but i might pop in for afew hours every week to enjoy the scenery and have some fun smile.gif
I havent really decided on what class im gonna play, but im leaning towards a caster or somekind of offensive fighter...

Well thats all for now... if anyone got any questions just ask..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arcat
post Sat, Jan 27 2007, 19:32
Post #2

Fletcher

Group: Admin
Member No.: 155

Welcome to the Forums niztrim, nice to meet you.

Shame to learn at level 59.5 that a game isn't anymore worth to play smile.gif

best,
Arcat

--------------------
Arcat - (Cleric 100, Warrior 100) - Live Stats (v2.1) | Resources | Need Armor?
Carpenter 100, Enchanter 100, Weaver 78, Fitter 41, Mason 22 - Gatherer 86, Miner 51
Alchemist 100, Fletcher 100, Outfitter 100, Tinkerer 37, Rest at 20+

Critter of Arcat - (Adult Dragon 37)
Dragon Crafter 53, Hoard ~5mio, Path of the Helian

8-Ball: Reply hazy, try again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules | Data Privacy / Datenschutzhinweis Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 10:50