> *Knock Knock*
Hag
post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 17:47
Post #1

Board Member

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 261

Hi all - made my way in. smile.gif

(ME = Former Hagen from HZ. Characters now: Hagan - Hag - Hags)

Cya ingame

--------------------
HAG: Kojan Monk of Dragon Style. Likes to skin his defeated enemies or reap defenseless plants.
HAGAN: Half-Giant and grimlooking Dread Knight. Crushes stones with pure hands and chops trees for physical fitness.

HAGS: Mining and Quarrying Dwarf always looking for shineys, which he stores in bank. Gripes whenever hag or hagan ask him for the preciouss.
SUKUBUS: Seductive-looking Female DarkElvian BloodMage. Born and educated for mere merchant's purposes in Hathor Zhi, though starting to oppose.
XEDOS: Female Kojani, nature-bound Druid. Thus unhappy to be be born and educated for mere merchant's purposes in stinking, noisy tanvu.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soresha
post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 19:42
Post #2

Board Member

Group: Order of Reclamation
Member No.: 169

*opens door*...

Come on in! smile.gif

Sor

--------------------

Wiki Page: oor:soresha

+Quote Post
Chaldor Itieles
post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 22:26
Post #3

Board Member

Member No.: 262

An old man in a dark robe, sitting on a grey Horse is coming near this settlement.
As he dismounts an old jeweled longsword shortly get visible under the dirty robe.

Greetings folks of humans and other I can see here.
I'm Chaldor Itieles, known by this name in some but not less worlds and heard that there might be a good tavern in this area.
If u can offer me some good warm soup and some bread, I'll stay some time here. Well it need not be a dragon soup, but it would be nice.

+Quote Post
Soresha
post Wed, Aug 15 2007, 17:54
Post #4

Board Member

Group: Order of Reclamation
Member No.: 169

Soresha's eyes narrow at the mention of soup made from her dragon kin, and she considers the old man warily. Then her eyes settle on the longsword, its jewels speaking to her hoarding instincts. It suggested a man of stature, and there was no scent of dragon blood on the blade.

Come on in old man, there is fine soup, bread and much more. But watch your tongue or you may lose the ability to taste it!

The dragoness makes a pointing gesture with her tail, indicating a well-worn oak table next to the hearth. Then uttering a few growling commands to the dark elf attendants she summons fresh bread and piping hot soup from the kitchens.

--------------------

Wiki Page: oor:soresha

+Quote Post
Chaldor Itieles
post Thu, Aug 16 2007, 10:57
Post #5

Board Member

Member No.: 262

Shows up a sarkastic grin for a few seconds as he enters the room ant takes place at the shown table.
"I hope u have your dark elves under control" he mubles "not that i find something deathly in my soup as they may not want to serve a high elf".
He stretches his neck and hangs his dark robe over the chair, waiting for the promised soup.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules | Data Privacy / Datenschutzhinweis Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 16:14