> Board Update v2.3.2, ..removing "Display Name" support
Arcat
post Sat, Oct 20 2007, 18:19
Post #1

Fletcher

Group: Admin
Member No.: 155

Hiya,

Today I've applied the latest IP.Board update taking care of a few bugs and kicks off some minor security issues.

With this patch I also disabled "display names" for users, a feature to have a different login name from username at the forum.
The following users got renamed and will have to login with their displayname from now on: Hag, Mattrim and Mendorax.

This information has also been sent via email to them. If you experience errors contact me via IRC (chat link above)

If you saved your password in your browser and can't remeber it, please use the password recovery option:
http://reclamation.dk/forums/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10

best,
Arcat

--------------------
Arcat - (Cleric 100, Warrior 100) - Live Stats (v2.1) | Resources | Need Armor?
Carpenter 100, Enchanter 100, Weaver 78, Fitter 41, Mason 22 - Gatherer 86, Miner 51
Alchemist 100, Fletcher 100, Outfitter 100, Tinkerer 37, Rest at 20+

Critter of Arcat - (Adult Dragon 37)
Dragon Crafter 53, Hoard ~5mio, Path of the Helian

8-Ball: Very doubtful.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hag
post Mon, Oct 22 2007, 09:20
Post #2

Board Member

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 261

QUOTE (Arcat @ Sat, Oct 20 2007, 19:19) *
Hiya,

Today I've applied the latest IP.Board update taking care of a few bugs and kicks off some minor security issues.

With this patch I also disabled "display names" for users, a feature to have a different login name from username at the forum.
The following users got renamed and will have to login with their displayname from now on: Hag, Mattrim and Mendorax.

Thx for the info. Login username already changed. smile.gif

--------------------
HAG: Kojan Monk of Dragon Style. Likes to skin his defeated enemies or reap defenseless plants.
HAGAN: Half-Giant and grimlooking Dread Knight. Crushes stones with pure hands and chops trees for physical fitness.

HAGS: Mining and Quarrying Dwarf always looking for shineys, which he stores in bank. Gripes whenever hag or hagan ask him for the preciouss.
SUKUBUS: Seductive-looking Female DarkElvian BloodMage. Born and educated for mere merchant's purposes in Hathor Zhi, though starting to oppose.
XEDOS: Female Kojani, nature-bound Druid. Thus unhappy to be be born and educated for mere merchant's purposes in stinking, noisy tanvu.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules | Data Privacy / Datenschutzhinweis Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 07:03