> Novo Machine completed on Wind
Claws
post Fri, Aug 13 2004, 11:33
Post #1

Spearman

Group: Order of Reclamation
Member No.: 143

Novo Machine completed on Wind!

During the past weeks the Vielo instructed us to rebuild and defend a huge machine, South of Bristugo.
As their Elders let us know, once the Machine is completed we gain the ability to transcend dimensions and realities - to unite the Gifted for the first time in history - allowing us to fight as one against the Withered Aegis.

We could not get more Information from our Vielo friends, but their words were clear on the matter - it had to be done in time - and on all 15 realities as well.

Countless folk from wind-shard worked hard on it for many days to finally place the final missing steel sheeting, but it couldn't have been completed without numerous Adventurers who protected the Crafters from the level 116 Guard named Grizzlerot.

The Order of Reclamation participated with their silk weaving, maple carpentry, cobalt fitting and obsidian masonry building skills.

thanks to Arcat for writing and shooting the article this time

--------------------
Pirate Dunkelkralle, Vulmane, Rakurr Shaman 32, Outfitter 26, Diplomat 12

Claws, Spearman 100 / Healer 100 and Blacksmith 100 / Fitter 100 / Mason 62 / Carpenter 62
Terragor, Ancient Dragon 100 / 100, hoard at 26 million
Finder, Druid 100 / Healer 100 / Spiritist 100 / Warrior 100 / Conjurer 100
and newest family member:
Claus, Demon Archer :D and Scourge of Lesser Ardo..Arda..whatever (Scout 100, Ranger 100, Healer 100, Druid 82, Mage 36 atm)

"show me yours and I will show you mine"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules | Data Privacy / Datenschutzhinweis Time is now: 5th December 2019 - 20:23