Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HHC Update Files
Valareos
post Sun, Oct 16 2011, 23:06
Post #1

Board Newbie

Group: Visitor
Member No.: 358

Suppose is about time I actually registered here and made myself known.

Greetings, My name is Valaerosilantix Draconrouge, Web Dragon of the Timeless guild on the Chaos Shard. Some may know me, some may not. For those do not already know, I have created an unofficial update server for the HCC, simply because I wanted to share my work ive done on the updates, and do not have access to the official server. Details on it can be found on the istaria community website http://community.istaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24595

The techs are mostly correct as of April, but there has been a lot more changes. Back in april, I changed all the techs... by hand... -.- long long process.

I have been working on a simpler method, i parsed the xml files to a database, and been creating a frontend for me to edit them. Once that is done, I will work on getting the techs up to date once more. As it stands, the October 15th unofficial update contains mostly correct techs, and should be usable.

I can not help with the HCC program itself, beyond that of what any other normal user can do, but I will give full support for the update files.

Again, check the link in the istaria community forum for details on how to access the Timeless update server
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zchronox
post Tue, Oct 25 2011, 08:17
Post #2

Z!

Group: Order of Reclamation
Member No.: 174

Nice One biggrin.gif

--------------------
Truth is that the Man who seeks peace will find War
That the Man who seeks Love will find Hatered
That Life is for Him who is Not afraid to die.

ADV . Ranger - Spiritis - Cleric - Scout / All lvl 100 .
Craft . Master Builder - Blacksmith - Tinkerer - Jeweler - Alchemist - Armorer - Weaponsmith - Tailor - Fletcher - Gatherer - Miner / All lvl 100 .

Chaos Server
Zchronox_unity / Rank - Scarlet Commander / Guild Scarlet Dawn / Over 200 Members / 10-15 Players online 24-7 .

+Quote Post
Valareos
post Tue, Nov 1 2011, 07:33
Post #3

Board Newbie

November 1st update should fix issues with some of the spell techs.. similar issue to the item techs that it was allowing placement on everything.

Apparently pat of the coding I thought was duplication was not, even though there is no clear difference from the code end, meaning something on the programming end looks at it. Any other bugs, please let me know..

I am aware of the inability to socket anything.. I will hopefully have a fix for that by tommorrow

+Quote Post
Valareos
post Sun, Jan 15 2012, 06:21
Post #4

Board Newbie

If you attempted to update on the January 14th update and your HCC crashed and will not come up again, I apologize. there was a mistake in the files when it went live.

To fix:

1. Go to your HCC install folder.
2. Under Config, delete the icon folder (Yes all of them)
3. under Temp, delete the Archive folder and the Zip folder
4. Start up HCC and update as normal

If you have not seen this issue, trust me, you wont. We fixed the offending file, and only those who updated in a very small window would have been affected

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version | Default Theme | Dark Theme | Credits, Terms and Rules Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 03:06