Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timber for Caravels
Forum for the Order of Reclamation > Public Zone / Other Games > Lounge > Guild Announcements
Soresha

Timber for Caravels

A group harvesting effort chopping down knotted trees outside New Targonor yesterday.

wrangled image

It also involved alot of running away from tier 4 undeads mobs who don't appreciate tier 1 and 2 characters in their neighbourhood!

312 knotted timbers were collected for Ysora's first caravel quest, and to help with the first real caravel after that.
Plus 9 warped timbers, the rare wood needed for the helm of a caravel.

Thanks guys! Maybe we can have a guild sailing trip to celebrate when I've built one. smile.gif

Chaldor Itieles
*seufz*

I would love if we had some announcement system outside the game so others might be able to coordinate their time in RL, to be able to join these "little events".

Soresha
QUOTE(Chaldor Itieles @ Sun, Aug 19 2007, 11:30) *
*seufz*

I would love if we had some announcement system outside the game so others might be able to coordinate their time in RL, to be able to join these "little events".

Hmm well this harvesting trip was quite spontaneous, but I agree with the sentiment. I've often tried saying to people "hey you can always get hold of me when I'm on my PC coding" - let's start a guild thread for ideas about this. smile.gif

Edit: Typo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.